Wednesday 1 June 2016

WOYWW 365

Morning from a wet Kent, UK again today

By now you will have realised I'm back in the throes of getting involved with the What's on Your Workdesk Wednesdays.. don't know what I mean? Well head on over to Lunch Lady Jans blog for more info.

Now today I'm going to have to keep it very brief as I am uber busy.. and I will have to visit your desks later on.. but for now here is my, uber tidy desk! That's because I wrecked its tidiness yesterday and so I had a major clear up in there when I had finished on account that I have a visitor today that I wanted to show it off to! Lol That's two weeks running it's been tidy! It's a miracle...



I am just loving my new shelves by hubby built me last month.. and.. I've still got more room for more lovely stash.

Now I already blogged the two layouts I made on Monday.. so I don't have anything in progress to show you but here is a mini canvas I made last week.. I will do a separate post about how I made it as I don't have time now.. but here it is anyway.



Have a nice visit and I look forward to hearing from you all. I'll be by to visit you soon.. I promise.

Elaine
x


12 comments:

  1. I'm in lurrrve with your gorgeous storage....blimey, that makes me sound my age, but it's true! I would love to have a nosey around those drawers, seeing what's stashed away. I bet you know where everything is...I hate wasting time searching for stuff so I'm organised too!
    Hugs, LLJ xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely crafting area & so organised now with the shelf unit. Pretty canvas Elaine.
    Happy woyww Jill #17

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, HOW tidy!!!! Helen #10

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work space looks beautifully organised and matching. My space is all bits of left over furniture but it seems to work. The mini canvas is soo pretty.
    sandra de #36

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful looking work space :) the canvas is Beautiful . Soojay 41 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Elaine, your craft room is looking great, and that project is amazing. Love all the texture you've got into it. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #18 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful workspace. Your canvas is so pretty. Happy Wednesday! LisaDV #38

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a fantastically clean desk. I love all the drawers - great for storage. Your canvas in wonderful.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sharon K #5

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking very tidy there - and that canvas is truly lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. it would take me a month of Sundays before my desk was tidy enough to show to a visitor LOL
    The canvas looks lovely.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great shelves. Great desk. And so tidy. :-) The card is lovely as well.
    April #39

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so impressed with the tidy desk - and all those shelves are just great!! What a delightful canvas you have worked on. It's lovely. Well done.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #15

    ReplyDelete