Thursday 16 June 2016

Three layouts

Good morning

Toady I am sharing three layouts made with my Counterfeit Kit Summer Sensation from the idea on the CKCB blog

The first is one is based on this sketch here from the Studio Challenge Blog on their June sketch challenge

from which I created this layout which also used Mind the Scrap blog for their mood board inspiration

 
I used watercolour paint to make the pale pink background and then added texture paint through a stencil to make the circle to the left of the picture. I then layered pieces of my kit and added lots of blingy (is that even a word?)  flowers and a couple of other elements.

Then I made this layout here based on a sketch from a FB group I'm in For the Love of Pretty Paper using my CK kit with the 'I Am' collection of papers from Simple Stories.
 One of my friends mentioned that it shouldsay 'I Do' rather than I am..but I added .. 'in love' in tiny alphas under the 'I am'.. so that clears that up! lol


Finally I used this sketch here from Me and Mines Blog 
 
to create this layout here using Kaisercafts Lulu collection.



I hope you like my submissions and do remember to let me know you've visited... or, even better, become a follower to I can follow you back too.

See you again soon!

Elaine
x



10 comments:

  1. Stunning scrapping, Elaine! Of course I particularly like the one from my sketch LOL. Thank you for joining in my challenge.
    Sue @Me&Mine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LOs really like the I Am page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layouts Elaine. I love all those floral touches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab layouts..... thanks for taking our mood board challenge at Mind the Scrap xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet layout using our sketch, love your colour combination, such a lovely keepsake. Thank you for playing along with us at The Studio.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layouts, you get so much done....it amazes me how you do it and always so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful LOs Elaine. I love the colours you have used.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely layout. Thank you for joining us at The Studio Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all perfectly charming layouts. Loving the floral aspect of all three.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful lineup of sweet, girly pages! LOVE! Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Studio!

    ReplyDelete