Sunday 5 June 2016

Three layouts from me

Good morning.. Woo hoo.. we have sunshine here in my corner of Kent..at last! Maybe I can finally get back out in the garden after a week of dreary weather.

Today I am bringing you four layouts I have been working on this week.. the first, made with my Counterfeit Kit 'Summer Sensation'

I also joined in with the Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge blog to use the word 'Wonderful' on my layout..which was easy for me.. these adorable photos of my Grand-daughter Amber and my hubby ..who, of course, I think are wonderful! These papers are the Simple Stories 'I Am'collection


The next layout is using some old Prima papers. The photos were taken at a family wedding and as I don't get the chance to dance with my son very often I just had to include this although.. what WAS I thinking about that hat?! Lol


Finally I made this one here for the Kraft Plus One blog . It is a picture of my Father in Law when he was doing his National Service in the Royal Air Force.


and I used  the sketch from the Stuck?! Challenge Blog
That's it for now but I have a few more layouts to share soon.. so do remember to pop back.. or become a follower?

Elaine
x










24 comments:

  1. Well, these layouts certainly show your versatility and creativity. I cannot pick a favorite as they all complement the photos so wonderfully even though they are very different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least when we have bad weather we can get lots of scrapping done! Beautiful layouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pages - a very productive crop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elaine - great masculine page, loving the punk feel. Congrats on the FEATURE
    Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FAbulous pages, love your take on our sketch at Stuck?! so incredible! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches and congrats on being our featured artist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow...that's amazing. Thank you for featuring my page! So exciting!

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous layouts and all so completely different, it's a great skill to be able to work in such different styles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All beautiful layouts Thank you for joining in at AFSC this month with the gorgeous My Wonderful Grandad layout. What precious photos , full of joy
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. All fab layouts & well done Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully done! Love the banner and that little girl's face is so sweet. I also love the last two LO!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your Stuck?! Sketches feature - well deserved.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like your take on our K+ challenge...the 'vintageness' so suits the Kraft and the puzzle pieces looks totally effective.....so thanks a mill for playing along! AND your other pages are fabulous, too. Especially the 'wonderful' one up top. Love the design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful page!! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have really a wonderful family. Thanks for joining us at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge. Eli

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous layouts! I really love your take on the sketch... The neutral colours are perfect for that photo! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are fabulous, Elaine - love your work. Thanks for playing along with Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge - hope to see you here again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. All your layoyts are beautiful but really like the kraft plus one. Love the grungy feel and t he e cogs :) Thank you for joining us at Kraft Plus

    ReplyDelete
  19. All your layoyts are beautiful but really like the kraft plys one. Love the grungy feel and t he e cogs :) Thank you for joining us at Kraft Plus.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous layouts! Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dreary English weather apparently = uber-creativity! Love each project on its own merits. #1 is so precious - love that adorable banner. #2 Such a soft & beautiful color scheme & feel to this special memory. #3 has an awesome vintage vibe that really honors that heritage photo in spite of the contemporary products - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  22. A beautiful page.....love the puzzle piece amongst the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, you've been busy...all fabulous layouts! I love the mix of papers used for the K+ one, great design. Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ :)

    ReplyDelete