Sunday 12 June 2016

A catch up post

Morning all

This week I've been a bit busy making cards for several family birthdays and anniversary's so I have had little time to blog. That said I was also keen to use some of my Counterfeit Kit Blog Summer Sensation too..so I have managed a few layouts here too.

As it's a lot to catch up on I am just going to post the photos and if anyone wants to know how I made them or any papers I've used, please let me know and I'll answer as honestly as I can.

Thanks for looking.


First a birthday card for my son using acrylic paint and archival ink.


Then a layout based on a sketch from a FB group I belong to


and another from the same group using my CKCB kit


then another for the weekly challenge over on UKS also using my CKCB kit


Then another one using my kit

This was from a concert I went to in April to see Jeff Lynne's ELO at the O2 in London.. a fantastic night! I used photos from his own FB page as mine were rubbish! Lol


Then finally, my favourite, a layout using just a stamp set I had included in my kit.. I used just three colours of acrylic paint to create the sunset, then waited for it to dry and then stamped with three different stamps to create the silhouette with archival ink
..simple yet, in my view, effective.




Ok..that's my short and sweet blog post.. it's my dear husband's birthday today so I am off out for lunch to celebrate..

Thanks for stopping by..do remember to let me know you've visited.. and become a follower too! Thanks

Elaine
x






4 comments:

  1. love all your pages but the stamping one is very special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Wonderful work. Love them all. My fav is the same as yours though - Beautiful. Hope you have a lovely day celebrating . Happy Birthday to your hubby.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my favorite LO is also your stamped sunset page! I also like the design of Mr. Blue Sky.Great pages!!!

    ReplyDelete