Wednesday 30 March 2016

WOYWW 30th March 16

Good morning

Sunshine here in Kent, UK today for once.. I'm getting fed up with all these April showers already..and it isn't even April yet! Lol..

This morning I am again bringing you my desk to join in with Stamping Ground What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday Blog.

Here you will see my cluttered desk from where I was working on the layout below.


You can also see in comparison to last weeks that I have got a new addition to the top of my desk.. a deep plastic tray that I am keeping allsorts of objects in to feed my new passion of mixed media., buttons, old key rings, charms, etc . This is the mini canvas I have made this week too.

Finally, one of the other changes since last week is that I (finally) have my blind up! Meaning I can now work in my craft room without being seen by all the neighbourhood! Having moved into a more built up residential area recently, I have been craving a bit of privacy so I am delighted with my blind that I can now angle for the right amount of light during the day and close it at night for privacy.

The other change is this shelving unit my dear husband built for me last week.. he's a treasure and I am so grateful!


So that's it.. I'm off to have a nose around other peoples desks..why not hop over to Stamping Ground and have a look with me..and, of course, join in too.
.

Have a good week all.. come back soon!

Elaine
x




24 comments:

  1. I love what you've done to your canvas Elaine & I like the scrapbook Lo. Jill #6

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how light and organised your creative space is.
    Lynn 14

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your space and it's not cluttered at all... creativeness needs a bit of chaos every once in a while!
    MiSchra #23

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely sunny desk! Your work space looks so pretty and organised. Love your page and mixed media. Soojay 22 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, lovely shelves!! Well done, Mr Chid Kid 😃 Seriously they look great and it must be lovely being able to see wher all your stash is. I completely understand about the blind too...people who never draw their curtains, especially in the dark winter nights, baffle me. The blind works well for different reasons!
    Hugs, LLJ 12 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. My word, Elaine, it's all change in your home this week! Great to be able to allow as much or as little light as you need - grand shelves there to keep everything on, lovely little piece at the bottom there.
    Well done.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #21

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish I had a handy husband - lovely workspace - did the dogs help? Lovely mixed media piece using up buts. Hope it's a sunny week for you x Jackie 16

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Elaine, what a lovely work space you have, all those super shelves your hubby put up for you. Bet they won't stay that empty for long.
    I love that bit of mixed media, I've never done anything that complex, it looks amazing.
    Thanks for visiting my page and your nice comments.
    Bless you
    Chris #20

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Elaine, love the canvas. I see also you are a fellow IKEA drawer owner, lol. Aren't they just great. Having a handyman hubby is so useful, I agree. Mine built me the unit I have all my inkpads stored on- and it's a ridiculous number of inkpads, lol. Have a great week,Hugs, Shaz #7xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely LO (isn't it amazing how much clutter such a neat project produces) and that mixed media canvas is sublime. Happy WOYWW, Vicky #8

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Elaine, sorry, I forgot to say I got the canvas from Amazon, a pack of 10 sheets. You need the 7 count for this, not the 10 count. Shaz xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fabulous..I love those drawers from IKEA too..we are storage soul mates!

      Delete
  12. I love your LO and the new storage and blind in your room is really lovely.
    Have a great week.
    Hugs,
    Annie x # 13

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your room looks really lovely. You have a talented and helpful hubby! The canvas is beautiful.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sharon K #42

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my I just love your canvas and it is so great to have your blinds up to. What a DH upon have to create such a wonderful shelf for your work space and I just love how your desk is. Have a great week and thanks for the visit. Hugs~Anne L#3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow love your canvas it's so pretty looking love blues and rust colours mixed together
    Hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the layout Elaine!
    Happy Desk day!
    Laura
    28

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute page and canvas. Super shelves!!!
    Have a great day.
    Diane - WOYWW #34

    ReplyDelete
  18. How lovely to see someone still scrapbooking! I used to love scrapping all my memories but other things seem to have taken over recently like card making, art journalling. You made me realise how much I miss it.
    thanks for sharing
    Lynda B 9

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you must do it again..so many memories to record!

      Delete
  19. Fabulous crafty space & I love your creations :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. A great storage space - so organised. Happy WOYWW,
    Bernice #15

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Belated WOYWW and thank you for your visit yesterday. Loving that LO. Fabulous to have the blind up - and the shelf unit is brilliant. Ali x #18

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great pics. Love the LO too. Take care. Zo xx 41

    ReplyDelete