Wednesday 2 March 2016

Counterfeit Kits Challenge Kit March 2016

Good morning all

Today I am bringing you a kit I have counterfeited from the CKCB here.

This month we were encouraged to think outside the box as the sample kit they had supplied was bereft of patterned paper! Yep.. that's right... no patterned papers!

Instead they gave us this image  from the kit they had selected to work from


Whilst I like a challenge, along with the next person, this did throw a bit of a curve ball for me! (As I gather it did for the design team too!)

But, after some consideration and thought, I decided to so with a simple kit including Kaisercrafts Take Note collection which features cameras and has some of the more autumnal colours that feature in the original kit.

I also added some Heidi Swapp stamps and a couple more stamps, some photo frames and stopped there..never have I collated a kit as quickly as I did this one!

Now while I know I have 'cheated' and used some PP's, it is mainly PL pages and stickers so I reserve the right to add more card stock and extra embellishments.

So, without further ado.. here it is!


Its great to be back amongst my friends at CKCB after an absence of over a year (having moved four times in 2015 I was a bit pre-occupied!) Also, having now taken early retirement, I am looking forward to getting back into the world of blogland!

I do hope you'll join me on my journey... feel free to follow my blog as I aim to be a regular blogger again.

Thanks for stopping by!  

Elaine
xx

13 comments:

  1. Elaine, we are thrilled you are back again joining in at CKCB. This kit is fabulous - the base collection is spot on and I love the bits you've added, stamps and the Basic Grey pack!! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susanne.. thats a lovely welcome back!

      Delete
  2. Elaine! So happy to have you back with us and to see how you have really faced this month's challenge head on! Your kit is fabulous - a great interpretation of the inspiration and one that I know you will enjoy using! Welcome back and here's to scrappy fun together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa.. how nice to realise I was missed! :0)

      Delete
  3. Delighted to see you return, and with such a grand entrance! Your kit is perfection. I have followed some of your journey over the last year & can imagine that you have much to scrap about :-) Welcome HOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great kit! If you cheated....yikes I should be arrested! LOL! Have fun with your kit and welcome back! (I moved this past fall too, but not four times-yikes)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back Elaine! I really like the neutral tones in the kit you put together. It looks very versatile and will work with all kinds of photos and stories. Great choice on the stamps too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb Elaine and glad you too are back scrapping again :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elaine, I'm really pleased that you decided to jump back in this month and that a 'difficult' kit choice didn't stop you. Remember, that it's never 'cheating' to make a kit work for you and your stash! That's the whole idea behind the Counterfeit Kit Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute kit :) It's always nice to see you playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. welcome back. have fun with your kit. {{joyce}}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! So glad you are back-and what a great kit! Love all of the stamps!

    ReplyDelete