Sunday 13 March 2016

#summerchillin'

Morning all

Having been away for a few day, we're now back and I'm back in my craft room..lol

First day back and I got out my Counterfeit March Kit from the CKCB blog here to create the layout below.

 As regular followers of my blog know, there were very few patterned papers included in my kit so I added some co-ordinating papers, namely Pink Paislee, and set about this.




I was lacking a bit if inspiration so I visited Me and Mines blog and decided to use her March challenge sketch here. Thank you Sue for the challenge.



I used a variety of scraps too to create the layers and I used Stampin' Ups Gorgeous Grunge to add some splatters behind them .

Finally, I added two photos to my LO rather than the one in Sues sketch..but I am sure you can still see the basis of the sketch?

Here it is

#summerchillin'


8 comments:

  1. Oh I just love this! Thank you for joining in my challenge.
    Sue @ Me&Mine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, such pretty soft colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those papers and your bit of messy splatter too. Great page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page, I love the title. Glad you are settled now - we sound like house buying/selling twins :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout Elaine.Love the blue splatters and the floral papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the summer page; roll on sunnier days!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sketch-and I love all of the patterns that you included here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those funky alphas in the title - inspired!

    ReplyDelete