Thursday 24 March 2016

CKCB Blog Hop March 16

Good morning and welcome to the Counterfeit Kit challenge blog hop
You should have arrived here via Tina  in her Scrap Corner

Without further ado.. it was challenge no.3: ' Insta Inspiration' that inspired me to get my squares out and make this LO here with my March CK kit.( I never got around to naming it..doh!)

So here it is... I cut all the photos into squares and I used a series of photos that were taken at Christmas of my sisters family messing about with square cards that clip to their noses to give them silly faces.. what a laugh..especially my 86 year old Mum who joined in too! Happy times!

I used the remainder of my Kaisercraft 'Take Note' papers from my kit and added extra embellies and co-ordinating hearts and arrows too.

Well.. that's it.. short and sweet... but do carry on with the hop.. there are so many things to see.. the next stop on your hop is the Lovely Margies blog.. happy hopping (and Happy Easter too to all my followers!)


If you get lost along the way, here's the order for the Blog Hop


Thanks for stopping by.. see you again soon..

Elaine
x









Challenge
                                                  #1/2/3 was to ... and
                                                  here's my project ...
Thanks for
                                                  stopping by and now
                                                  you should hop over to
                                                  link-to-next-person-on-the-blog-hop-list
                                                  ...
The full blog
                                                  hop list will be
                                                  published on the
                                                  link-to-the-CKCB so if
                                                  you get lost along the
                                                  way, head over there
                                                  to find your way back
                                                  onto the hop.
Don't forget
                                                  to leave me a comment
                                                  to let me know you
                                                  were here and happy
                                                  hopping!"

13 comments:

  1. What a fabulous LO to remind you of such a fun family gathering.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee hee - that looks a fun game to play - brilliant photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I like that little line of buttons along the bottom and the trio of heart shaped ones on the right too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Those photos crack me up! What a fun page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I had those papers in a kit once and really enjoyed using them. They look fabulous here on the page. I love the multiple photos which always works so well when they are cut into squares and the face notes are totally hilarious! I think I've seen them in a shop somewhere - I should get some. I think my German family would be quite bemused!!! Great page and lovely to have you back with us :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a funny story! Lovely page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Fun! what a hoot to see the family having so much fun during the holidays :) Such a cute idea too :) Super cute layout too love all the little details :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. He he,what a cute idea.You've used lots on here like your buttons,pennant and the shaped paperclips too.The journaling cards are perfect for this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout with priceless photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally loled at your photos - what FUN!
    Your page needs a laugh track in the background :D
    I really love how you reinforced the square them of the challenge with the filmstrip accent.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Family plus fun always makes for fabulous pages. Love your rows of banners and buttons too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous, fun layout! Perfect for the Insta challenge - I could imagine these photographs popping up in my feed! Thanks for playing along with us at CKC x

    ReplyDelete