Tuesday 2 August 2016

Counterfeit Kit August 2016

Afternoon all

Today I'm bringing you my August Counterfeit Kit inspired by the Counterfeit Kit Blog and this lovely kit here from Papier Werkstatt in Germany




I am calling my kit 'Short and Sweet' as it is an edited version of what I normally produce.. although it should still be large enough o keep up with all my layouts.. I hope! I plan on adding more embellishments, washi and die cuts as and when I need them.

Here is my edition of it


Here is a close up of the card and papers including black, white and Kraft cardstock and some random sheets and scraps

and here is a close up of the embellishments and alphas I included


I chose to add some gold aswell as it's my favourite 'go to' colour at the moment so I added some Simple Stories 'I Am' collection and I also included some Teresa Collins 'We are Family' pieces that has Kraft colours and black and burgundy too.

So that's it.. do pop back soon to see what I've been making with it all.

Elaine
x



 

9 comments:

  1. You have some FUN stuff in this kit! You added some color! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a great take on the inspiration - captures the neutral vibe but with a nice injection of subtle color. So hard to build a kit for the whole month on just the cream/kraft/black with embellis! I especially desire that gorgeous floral peeping out just above the postcard & behind the PL cards... swoon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you selected for this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've come fairly close to the original with perhaps more colour. I appears a great kit to use.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job interpreting the inspiration in a way that will help you get some pages made. I like that pretty black paper with the gold polka dots - my personal philosophy is that my kit isn't complete without a little bit of gold! You've got a nice selection of embellishments as well with a pretty combination of kraft and color. Hope you have fun playing along this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This kit looks great - I like the Simple Stories I AM that you included too. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous kit to keep you busy for a day or two!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the look of your kit you took on the inspiration very well :) We all seem to be enjoying the gold trend at the moment :) I added some to my kit too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks good! The addition of the gold and the I Am collection is a great idea - I've yet to buy any of it but I look at it every week and think about it!

    ReplyDelete