Friday 2 September 2016

Counterfeit Kit

Good afternoon all

Today I am bringing you another Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog kit that I have called 'Just Peachy Keen'

Want to know more? Well do hop on over to the CKCB when you have finished here and you will find out all about the idea and the kit that I have emulated this month. It is one of Felicitys Janes kits (a new one on me) and it is called 'Maggie'

So without further ado.. here is what I was counterfeiting


From this I chose these papers


These sticker sheets


and these embellishments


I have lots of gold embellies too but I haven't got around to digging them out yet.. but do expect to see some gold and a little bit of copper too. If you look really closely you will see that a couple of my light turquoise sheets have gold or copper in them. I included them in last months kit, but, sadly, I failed miserably in using hardly any of my kit as I was running about after my poorly Mum. I hope she's finally on the mend now so I am hoping that I may get to use more of 'Just Peachy Keen'

Peach is a colour way down my list of 'favourites' (in fact it doesn't feature at all!) so I have a few pages in my stash that have been languishing there for eons! I do hope this will encourage me to finally use them!

So that's it.. I'm at a crop tomorrow and it is all packed away in readiness to use it..so hopefully I will make a good start on it? Let's hope so anyway.

Thanks for stopping by!

Elaine
x



6 comments:

  1. You have a lovely selection there Elaine.
    Have fun at your crop.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty kit Elaine. Get out those peachy colours and scrap.I'm similar but enjoyed using mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful forgery of this month's inspiration! I love hearing that you are stash-busting some O-L-D product that is out of favor with you & look forward to seeing its swansong :D Praying your Mum is improving & is well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute kit and it's fun to see that you went the same direction that I did with some of Shimelle's papers :)Love the name you chose too

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous kit!!!! I love it.

    On another note, for some reason your comments on my blog never come to me. I typically find them when I check unmoderated comments. I was wondering if you know how to fix this? Or even how to research fixing it. I can't figure it out. :( It's weird.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks good, very good, I've spotted a couple of my favorite papers in there. Enjoy the kit!

    ReplyDelete