Sunday 6 March 2016

4 pages and a Mothers Day card

Good morning everyone..and a Happy Mothers Day to all those in the UK

I'll have to make this one quick as I am being whisked off to lunch later and I have a mountain of things to do before everyone descends on me.. I'm so lucky to have my family so close by..and to still have my own, lovely Mum..shes 86 next week and not in the best of health so I'm making the most of every minute with her :0)

Anyway..on to the reason you're here! To see what I've been up to!

Yesterday I went to a crop and managed to get 4 LO's done, one of which was a DLO here





As you can see I made this out of my Counterfeit Kit compiled from inspiration over on the CKCB blog here.

I used  the Heidi Swapp stamps and the Kaisercraft Take Note collection within my kit.

I also made this LO using the same kit...it also fits in with a challenge on Shimelle.com blog. She is hosting a virtual crop this weekend and although my time is limited I aim to do a couple of layouts.




Then to finish off I used a few random sheets and made this LO which  was inspired by the Scrap Like You Mean It Reboot over on UKS where we were encouraged to 'Scrap with Three'. In this instance I used three patterned papers, three decorative brads, three small brads, three pearls on each pennant in the bunting, three x three layered flowers and a three word title.



Finally I wanted to share my Mothers Day Card.. so here it is.. my first attempt at an Easel Card



6 comments:

  1. gorgeous pages - not done a double page for AGES - that it stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These layouts are all FABULOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your LO's are smashing as always, Elaine, but the card, WOW It's fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous group of projects! I love the layout with the circles and that's a great banner on your double-page spread.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you've been brilliantly creative. I especially love the rows of banners on the first and third projects.

    ReplyDelete