Friday 28 March 2014

Stuck?! Sketch challenge

Good morning (just)

Today is my birthday, so I thought I'd work on a LO about me for a change. 

This photo was taken when I was a little 'worse for wear' back in July 2010 when myself and my colleagues won three awards for being the best estate agent in West Kent! We had a WONDERFUL night and the champagne flowed all evening .. and I have to say ... probably one of the worst hangovers I'd ever had in my entire life! Never again! (Yeah right!)

Anyway, over on UKS we were, this week, challenged to do a LO about yourself.. and as I am known to be (sometimes) a bit strict (my excuse is as a manager I have to be!) I decided to do a LO about my personality. 

Now that's hard when taking about yourself.. so here it is anyway.

I had been wanting to get 'stuck in' with the latest sketch over on the Stuck?! Blogspot  so I used this as the basis of my LO. I used MME Record it papers and added my own flowers and bling for the finishing touches. 

I do hope you like! 

Thanks for looking and do follow me if you'd like. 

8 comments:

  1. This is absolutely fantastic i love everything about it! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! And I hope you have a happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout...I love your journaling down the side! Great colour combo!Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout and a fun photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout! Great work with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout & hope you had a lovely day.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous take on the sketch! Love the journaling! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha - great journalling! Love the monochromatic look too!

    ReplyDelete