Tuesday 25 March 2014

SIPIDI.. See It Pin It, Do It!

What? Yes that's right.. SIPIDI! 

My UKS friend, Fiona, has come up with an interesting scenario over on her blog, Staring at the Sea. She has a theory.. we all 'pin' things and rarely use them.. so this is her challenge! Use them! Simple really!  Last month I blogged a LO using SIPIDI.. and others blogged recipes, cards, quilting and a myriad of other things. 


So here is mine.. this month I am using organisation and in particular Thickers organisation... here is the link to the inspiration... and here is my interpretation. 

It took me quite a while to find a magazine file wide enough...but eventually I tracked one down in Paperchase.. costing me just £7... and as you can see, I had to have two.. which both fit perfectly side by side in my Ikea Expedit shelving unit. They actually have several different styles but I quite liked this funky designed one.

Above it you will see another Ikea purchase...a bamboo magazine holder...(full of scrap-booking sketches).. and a bamboo document holder..which I have all my smaller scraps of plain card stock in.

If you want to see more of my newly organised craft room, please become a follower and watch this space as I will soon be blogging the entire thing, including my sticker storage solutions, scrap patterned paper storage ideas, embellishment storage and a host of other things. 

I look forward to seeing you soon. Do let me now what you think.. it will make my day!  

5 comments:

  1. That's a great idea, having the Thickers forward facing so you can flip through them. Thanks for joining in again this month. I'll add you to the board now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's a fab idea, I'm on with resorting my stamps - why oh why did I start that job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fab idea and it makes them so accessible

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great idea, and pretty too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh oooh oooh thanks for this, I'm going to get some of those magazine holders to fit in my expedit as I am having a sort out and needed a thickers solution! x

    ReplyDelete