Tuesday 4 March 2014

CKCB LO no 3

Evening all... 

Here is my latest use of my CKCB Kit for March 'Great Expectations' . 

This is another LO I made at the crop I went to on Saturday and I used a variety of the papers and embellishments from my kit. 



Over on UKS we had a fun night on Friday evening and we were asked to scraplift a LO from one of our fellow house mates... so my  inspiration came from one of my UKS house mates.- Jayne aka Daisychain888 in her LO here. 


As luck would have it, I had some ideal hearts in my kit that would work perfectly with my version of the LO. 

So here is my version of Jaynes LO.. but of course, using my own kit. 

Thanks for looking and do let me know you've popped by. 





6 comments:

  1. Really cute layout and a great scraplift

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lift, you've really made it your own :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice lift :) Well done and I can see why you wanted to lift it it's a good one and you made it your own too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I love that chain of hearts! Beautiful lift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous scraplift. It looks fabulous

    ReplyDelete