Saturday 12 July 2014

Just in Time

Well... life seems to have overtaken me so far this month and so I have been very tardy with making up my July Counterfeit kit.

So.. as I'm so late in joining in, I decided to make a mini kit. 

There should be just enough to create a few Lo's with this pretty kit.. that I am calling 'Just in time!' 

There are a selection of mint, pink, yellow and of course, chalk board papers and elements. 

As you can see I haven't included any card or even many embellishments..but, of course, that doesn't mean there won't be any.. I just intend to add both as I need them. 

I hope to have the first LO.. (that I've since already made) blogged later today too.. so do remember to pop back soon. 

Have a great weekend everyone. 

Elaine





7 comments:

  1. Great mini kit, great title :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great - and who doesn't love adding in more stuff as you go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to make a mini kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby bijou kit - you'll use it up in no time knowing you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute kit. I love making kits and haven't done it for ages, you have inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never too late! Smart to make it a petite one!

    ReplyDelete