Friday 21 April 2017

Three more layouts

Morning all

Another quick post from me today.

First a layout I made using Kaisercrafts Hanami Gardens. I also used Colourcrafts Brushos for the red drippy/ painty background too



Next another layout using Brushos.. this time I sprinkled the different colours of Brusho onto the background that corresponded with the colours of the photo. I then spritzed the background with water and took some kitchen roll and wiped it across the page in a vertical line and mounted the photo. I then fussy cut lots of magnolia blooms from the Hanami Gardens to embellish.. this was the end result.




Finally, I couldn't forget the groom alone of course, so I made this layout using Indigo Skies by Kaisercraft


That's it from me today.. short and sweet. Thanks for stopping by

Elaine
x



1 comment:

  1. I just Love brushos and they are perfect how you have used them on your pages.

    ReplyDelete