Wednesday 3 February 2016

Boo..I'm back!

Well...Hello! Long time no see!

Sorry it's been so long but this year a REALLY do intend to update my blog more regularly!
Having moved four times..yes four..times in the last 12 months my crafting really took a back seat and I am only just beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

So today, I am bringing you three tags I've just completed for my first ever tag swap organised over on UKScrappers. I'm still active over there and new members are always welcome so do pop along and register is you love anything paper craft or scrapbook related.

So, without further ado..here they are.


I used a variety of mediums for this and the theme was 'Hearts'. I used a lot of inking and misting and then I used a printed napkin with hearts on it to cover the lower half of the tags with PVA glue. Once dried I added some embossed stamping and topped off with some pink lace and some Prima resist canvas butterflies and hearts. I then used an embossing folder to put polka dots on some white card and punched the three large hearts. I then misted them using the same inks.
Finally I topped the hearts with the rose and leaf and added the stamped word 'love' on a tag and adherred it in the bottom right. I finished them off with a red ribbon and added pearls as the body of the butterflies.So that's it.. three tags finished.. I do hope the recipient likes them.

Thanks for looking and hope to see you here again very soon.

Elaine

2 comments:

  1. Elaine the tags are lovely . Now I can't wait to see them. Thank you for joining the tag swap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Elaine I've seen so many takes on this theme this month and am so envious - I love what you've done - they are utterly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete