Here is the sketch...
In the end after a couple of days deliberating, I decided the simplest thing to do was to add a strip of pps behind the two photos and rotate the sketch. From there it all came together very quickly..under an hour all told.. While DH is having a lie in! Lol
Of course it also complies with MAs Blogbits over on UKS too, earning me extra points for my team over there too. If you're a dedicated Scrapper we'd love for you to come on over and join us here on UKS.
And of course... I just had to make the LO using my Counterfeit Kit from the challenge blog here. Now, as you can see from my earlier post, I had included some chicken wire papers and die cuts, and I was determined to use them! I knew the photos I wanted to use were country scenes, so from there I went with the flow, adding both of the elements and some real chicken wire that a friend was about to throw away on Saturday and I scrounged off her ( I just knew it would come in handy! )
To finish off I used some snowy clouds, snowballs and wooden country animals and I was just about there. I had some Thickers that blended well with the LO, but they didn't jump off the page as they blended a little too well! So with a little inking around the edges, I added the title to my LO and voila.. Here it is. All finished...thanks Sue for the challenge and to CKCB for the inspiration for my kit.