Sunday 8 April 2018

Some fresh layouts from me

Good morning all

I thought I 'd come on here and surprise you all with an update of my recent layouts made within the last month. 

Some were made at a retreat I went to in Birmingham recently and some were made at my local crop in Tonbridge, Kent, wherever they were made, I hope you like! 

I used a sketch from Stuck?! Sketch blogspot for this and added it to the White With One challenge blog aswell. 

This was made using Stampin' Up Designer Series Paper in Navy

This was made using a kit from Crafts4Eternity 

I dug out my Silhouette Cameo to create this cut file and used Kaisercrafts Let's Party collection

This was created using Kaisercrafts's Mint Wishes collection. I made the Christmas Tree using origami folds. 

This was another Crafts4Eternity kit


This was made using scraps of lots of collections

This was made using Simple Stories Winter Wonderland. I bought this collection from the wonderful PrettyMyPage shop

Another using the same collection 

And the final one using this collection. 

I hope you like what you see? Do let me now which one is your personal favourite..it'll make my day! 

Elaine
xx



2 comments: