Sunday 29 December 2013

A quick LO for Sues Sketch Challenge

Here is a LO I did earlier in the month for Sue (Mini Owners) Sketch Challenge for December.

I used the sketch as instructed and then as she had entered the sketch as a challenge on UKS too, she asked that we include numbers in the title... which I have also done.

I made this Lo to go into my Mums scrapbook album that I gave her for Christmas.. well what else do you give an 82 year old for Christmas when she says she has everything she needs?

This blog is part of my seven week catch up and I hope that I will be a more regular blogger during 2014... part of my New Years resolution! What's yours? I can't wait to hear!




2 comments:

  1. Oh that's a lovely layout and yes a very apt present for someone and homemade I bet you Mum was over the moon with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I know just what you mean - my mum is 82, too. I'm sure your mum loved her scrapbook if this page is anything to go by. It's a super layout. Thank you for joining in my challenge.
    Sue @ Me and Mine

    ReplyDelete