Tuesday 10 April 2018

Some exciting news!

Good morning all

Well today I have some very exciting news! 

I'm delighted to announce that I have been selected to become a new ambassador and designer for the UK Scrap Addicts Blog! What an honour to be chosen amongst so many talented designers. Thank you to the selection team. 

So, what does this mean? Well, for a twelve month stint, starting next month, I am to join the team and will be designing layouts for you to glean inspiration from to kick start your own projects. 

Each month I will be selecting a layout and/ or technique showcasing as many English brands and companies as I can and sharing lots of other hints, tips and projects from other designers on the team aswell. I do hope you will be joining me on my journey and will be commenting on the blog posts that myself and my fellow ambassadors will be sharing with you. 

Here are the the layouts I submitted for my DT application, I look forward to designing more for you as time goes along. Let's get behind the British Scrapbooking movement everyone! 







I hope these may keep you going until my term starts in June later this year! 

In the meantime I look forward 'seeing' you all online. 

Elaine
x







1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, the layouts are beautiful and looking forward to many new creations.

    ReplyDelete