Wednesday 3 May 2017

WOYWW Post

Morning all

Thanks for joining me today for a long awaited catch up over on Julia's Blog Hop, What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday. 
As my regular followers know I have had an enforced rest from crafting and blogging due to family issues, moving home and some ill health but recently I have been making up for lost time and I am delighted to be joining in once again. If you want to know more do hop on over to Julia's place linked above. 

Until then, here is what you arrived to see..my desk! Only this time, I am showing you my newly set up craft room in its entirety.  As I mentioned I have moved home (in March) but we have also bought a fixer upper..so I'm lucky to have got this far as we have many other jobs, far larger and (in my husbands opinion) more important than my room! Lol 






Anyhow, he's given it a lick of paint and done the basics but I still have a way to go with worktops, blinds etc. Until then I have a temporary desk (with an ill fitting glass top) but it does have oddles of storage so I'm not complaining! As an added bonus I am so delighted to have a ground floor room to save all the carrying up and down stairs every time I go to a crop! I would like to say at this point.. it won't always be this tidy!

Also today , I am therefore bringing you some layouts that I have made in the last couple of weeks  while trying to finish my nieces wedding album.

Here are the first few
This one uses Kaisercrafts Indgo Skies collection

This was made for my DT work for Merly Impressions, Kaisercraft blog using the High Tea collection

This one also uses Kaisercrafts Indgo Skies collection

This one is PS I Love You by Kaisercraft too



And here is one I made on Sunday after attending a bridal shower on Saturday. We went pottery painting in the morning and then had a lovely afternoon tea in the afternoon at a nearby hotel. It was a super day. Perfect for the bride. 

Another PS I Love you layout

and here is another I made of my Grand daughter and I at a local historic House we go to regularly, Penshurst Place. There gardens are just beautiful and they have a great adventure playground too.  

This was made with a random selection of papers and embellishments


Finally, I must show you these pictures too.. I'm spreading the love of crafting to the next generation.. here is my little GD (just turned 2) enjoying some desk time in Granny's new craft room..lol 




Sorry for the gratuitous sharing of these last photos ..but I couldn't help myself! lol



Anyway..I'm off to have a snoop around other people's desk now to see what they have been up to and do let me know you've visited. 

Have a great week

Elaine
x

28 comments:

  1. That's ok, your GD is so cute and it's lovely to see a budding crafter of the future!! I am in a similar position to you as I moved a couple of months ago to a house that needs lots of TLC, so my craft room has got space to work but isn't looking very pretty at the moment. I sympathise!
    Hugs, LLJ 5 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I for one think you have your priorities exactly right. Craft room set up first! What a fabulous space and fantastic storage. Added bonus room to craft with family. I particularly love the third scrapbook page, the blues are gorgeous. Sarah #19

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is a beautiful room and it looks like you have oodles of space and storage. Great wedding LO's,
    sandra de @8

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have one awesome craft space with lots of storage space. Lovely Lo, can't decide which one I like the best, and crafting with that little angel, heavenly, Happy WOYWW, Vicky #6

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun, thanks for sharing your special space. Love all that you have done. Beautiful coordinating and always fun to have a visitor. Your scrap-booking pages are beautiful. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fantastic space - and a real cutie grandie - great to be raising her as a crafter!!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #22

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Elaine, good work on getting the craft room to that level! Looking good, and gorgeous photos of your GD! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #2 XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back! Your craft room looks fantastic. Glad you've got it up and running. Your pages look wonderful.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sharon K #27

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you get your home established the way you want it without too much trouble. The extra photos are lovely and there is no shame in celebrating a move to a more happy phase in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those scrapbook pages are incredible! I love the way you frame the photos rather than filling up the whole page - what a great effect! You GD is too cute - hopefully will follow in your talented footsteps! Your craftroom look ready to go, so neat and tidy! Thanks for sharing, Lindart #32

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Scrapbook pages are truly stunning. I love your craft room - lovely to occassionaly share with such a cutie too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhh I have craft room envy, look at all your lovely space and so beautifully organised and colour coordinating. It looks fantastic.
    Love Love Love all your scrapbook pages. I have just got back into it again after a long break and am loving it. I have so many ideas and photos I just need the time now!!
    Hugs Lisax #20

    ReplyDelete
  13. As usual, the little ones steal the show, don't they? She's precious! And your crafting room is well laid out, neat and orderly. Mine's in such a mess today that I know it needs cleaning! Happy WOYWW!
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  14. great to have you back - I have craft room envy! your GD is beautiful. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is a delightful child. Enjoy every single minute and make a scrap book of her.
    Hugs monica #39

    ReplyDelete
  16. Honestly! doesn't he realise how important the craft room is Lol! I will be glad when you start using it as it's much too tidy at the moment which is making me feel guilty!Happy crafty woyww, Angela x14x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Your room looks great. Love the storage/shelving areas. So great! And those layouts...WOWZERS! So beautiful and the photos are just lovely as well. I can tell it was a beautiful wedding! TFS! Dorlene #36

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm playing catch up with my WOYWW visits. Thanks for calling in to see me yesterday and for your lovely comments.
    I'm loving your new crafty space and am glad your health has improved.
    Hope you have a good week.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #11

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Elaine, Your craft room looks fab.

    The LOs are lovely, but the second one is just stunning.

    Your GD is such a cutie and glad to see she has the crafting bug:)

    Glad your health has improved.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sue #12

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful LOs and the craft room is coming along a treat.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. your sweet gd has totally stolen the show in your post this week, I love how your room looks so organized and bright and tidy. :) Thanks for the earlier visit ~Stacy #31

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Elaine your GD is gorgeous!!!! Love the layouts. I am so jealous of your new Craftroom!!!!!! :-) Lovely to see the little one craftin as well. My GD's like to craft when they come round. Thanks for the visit. Anne x #18

    ReplyDelete
  23. What an adorable grandee you have. That smile - wonderful. Just like your LO's!
    Love the new room, so clean and bright - fab!
    Hugs, Neet xx (thanks for visiting me earlier - sorry I am late) xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh what a cutie patootie your granddaughter is! Look at her enjoying sitting in Granny's spot! Talking of which - your room looks fab, especially with all the white.....very photogenic! Your layouts are absolutely fab, I bet the album will be really cherished.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oooooohhh I think your craft room looks fabulous already, very jealous!! And how lovely to see your little granddaughter joining in. Love the scrapbook pages, I think my fave is the one with all the flowers :o) sorry for the late visit this week, hope you're having a fab weekend. Annie C #21

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous craftroom and super gorgeous scrappages then extra super gorgeous granddaughter. Really enjoyed my visit today.
    A bit behind here as I wasn't well earlier in the week, feeling a lot better now but still spotting so not fun at all!

    Thanks for the visit BJ#26

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fabulous craft room and stunning scrapbook pages

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fabulous craft room and stunning scrapbook pages

    ReplyDelete