Friday 15 July 2016

A couple of layouts from me

Hi all

Today I'm bringing you a couple of catch up layouts made with my July Counterfeit Kit, Brief Encounters. If you want to know more, do pop over to the Counterfeit Kit blog for a look.

Over on UKS I wanted to join in with the weekly challenge and I was given this scrumptious sketch here.
From which we were asked to create a layout using the colours from a favourite photo.. and of course, I had to choose my Grand-daughter Ambers first professional photo shoot. I do so love this little munchkin! Lol






For my next layout I used this sketch from Stuck?! Challenge Blog and created this layout featuring photos from a recent, very rainy, spring holiday in the UK.. well this is England..what do you expect?

The original sketch looked like this



That's it for today.. do pop back soon!

Elaine








7 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch and the flower clusters - great colour combo
    Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the r/w/b scheme of your adorable grandbaby!Your CKC kit certainly yielded a lot of sweet goodies to add to her page, and it was a great take on the sketch. You also managed to make your rainy day page very sunny in keeping with the inspiration kit - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the clusters of flowers! Thank you for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both layouts are great and super examples of how a kit can provide so many different looks. Your take on each of the sketches is great. Your cute granddaughter is just adorable and your rainy spring bank holiday makes me ever so slightly homesick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pages love your take on the Stuck?! sketch, those flowers are so pretty! Thanks for playing laong at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both fabulous. I really like the rainy day atmosphere that the second one has.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you have done with the sketch, it looks fantastic with the matting and colours. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete